Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
I am looking forward to what the new year has to offer and I am really excited about what the store has to offer even more so! The classes all look fantastic, cool clubs, crops, demos and Spring Fling 09! Woot!
Copic Marker Club-
It's official-Kathy and I are joining the club-I can't wait to get my hands on these markers! And I am even more excited that I can do it in smaller sums through the year! Here is a little peek of what you will end up with by the end of the club--lots of Copic colorful goodness! And cool fun techniques to learn! Be sure to sign up through the store via visit or phone! No e-mails please.

And I thought I would also share some layouts that I created recently using Graphic 45 papers, mixed with Jenni Bowlin embellishments and Thickers!
The first layout is about my Dad when he was little-isn't he cute? I just love working with older photos and vintage papers. I also embossed the edges of my background paper for a really unique shabby look. I used Distress embossing ink and fine gold emboss powder. I ran the ink pad along the paper edges, dipped them in the powder and heat set. I did one side at a time.

This next layout is of my Grandfather working on their home. I used some Graphic 45 papers, Jenni Bowlin bingo card, stickers and crepe paper strips. Then finished it off with ribbon, trim and a gorgeous Frillie Flower by Prima (we have a nice variety of colors at the store). Then I created the title using Thicker chipboard letters. Oh-and some 7 Gypsies fabric brads too!

Keep checking back for more great projects, class samples and new product arrivals!

xoxo Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment