Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class, Samples and Copic

Hey Everyone!!
Just a quick reminder of my upcoming class this Saturday, Prima Clear Paintable Layout!
Awesome techniques and lots of goodies included in the class!
You have until closing tomorrow to sign up!
Class Time-10:00-12:00



And sign-ups for the Copic club are going on until Sunday. Make sure you call to reserve your spot in this fabulous club! I can't wait to get my hands on those markers!

I wanted to share this amazing layout made by Jen Matott-she has talent! Here she used Graphic 45 papers, Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper strips, American Crafts Thickers and more!
And new Hero Stamps are at the store-I used the adorable Japanese girl stamp with Urban Prairie papers from Basic Grey. Then added some Prima flowers with pearls in the centers.
All of the pearls and gems came into the store this week! YAY! And I used a cute little sentiment stamp from A Muse!
This last card-I used a gorgeous Prima Frillie flower and more of the Basic Grey papers..
All of these samples and more are on display at the store. Go in and take a peek!
Oh and one more thing-Sherry made some adorable cards using the Marvy Punches-they are AWESOME! Makes me want to get out all of my punches and make cute little people.....you'll see what I mean soon!
Have a great night!
xoxo Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment