Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Snips

When I was a little girl, I used to love cutting paper of any kind and could spend hours in my little world of paper and paper dolls. I had a small table set up in the dining room at my grandma’s house and I remember she always said to me, “Pick up your snips!” Hence, snips are quickie posts about our paper art world called Stampin’ & Scrappin’ Time.

Yesterday, I stopped by to say hi to Kathy and Friends at her Friday morning crop. If you are a scrapbooker and haven’t attended her crop, you need to check it out in person! The group size ranges from 12 people on up and everyone just loves being there to see what layout Kathy has designed for them to replicate. Her layout yesterday was a lovely vintage cottage chic design with many sweet elements. Everyone was gaga over her page and I could hear their comments about how lovely it was and how they couldn’t wait to get started on it. Almost made me want to sit down and scrapbook (but as many of you know, 12x12 scares me!) So, what are you doing every Friday morning? I think you need to find out what you’re missing! Oh, and did I tell you there’s always a yummy baked goody from our wonderful Judy B?

Need a quick Mother’s Day idea? It can’t get any easier than a gift certificate from the Shoppe! Just call up and tell them the denomination you want, they’ll put it on your charge and all that’s left is to pick it up or we’ll mail it. If you’re out of town and can’t get to the Shoppe in time, we can easily email the gift certificate to you (or your recipient)! WOW! How easy is that?

Hugs, Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment