Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just wanted to clarify...

Hello friends!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I just returned from CHA on Thursday night and boy am I tired! It is always a whirlwind of chaos and last minute projects to put together to get ready for opening day. I am so excited about all of the new products we will be getting from Prima and I will be sure to let you all know when it arrives.

I wanted to clarify that my amazing Mini Book class is scheduled for the end of February-on the 27th and not this weekend. I am preparing the album now so I will have photos up soon and the sample at the store for all to see. We will be working with the Donna Downey mini album in turquoise with the cute little scallops around the edge, her fabulous iron ons, Prima papers and of course.... flowers too. Oh and new lace too...there is so much packed into one little album.

Please stop by the store to see the fabulous new goodies we have already gotten in from CHA-everything is oh so fun!

And...I thought i would share some more amazing videos by Jen McGuire. This is all about alcohol inks-which we have a ton of at the store! These are fabulous techniques that make you want to get those a inks back out and play. So grab a cuppa and enjoy!






Be back soon with more updates and some videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment